My Corner My Corner

Amazing... Nothin else said

Yo man this shit was hot. that is the sickest beat ive heard in a while. your my favorite artist on this site man and you blow everyone away like a fucking tornado!!! LOL. keep bringin the magic man!

In The Dark--_-- In The Dark--_--

Really Good

I liked the beat man but thats not why im here.... You guys all belong in a mental institution for being so fucking retarted!!! Having an argument over a fucking review? Holy Shit! You guys arent even saying your shit talk at the same time as eachother! You guys need to stop being fucking retarded if thats curable!

Vengeance Vengeance

Good Shit man

Im a lazy person so im just gonna say it for all of your beats... They are prettey fucking amazing, if its not too much to ask, what software do you use. Did you get it from a site or did you buy it at a store if so please tell me Once again good shit!

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

ok......i do use software but just for finishing touches like converting into mp3 format and volume gain, mixing... the little shit like that and i use Acid Pro for that, you can download a demo or buy it, or you can send me an email and i can hook you up if you want

I make my beats with a Yamaha RM1X Sequencer which is somewhat of an expensive real life fl studio......

for my sampled beats thats easy get the sample make a beat and mix in acid pro

my email crazy3sl@yahoo.com